Tuesday, November 28, 2006

One Set Done, One To Go!

I finished the first set of Mrs.Ann's dishcloths today at school. The fourth dishcloth was not nearly as bad as the third. Last night I couldn't sleep so at eleven thirty I was laying in bed working away on the dishcloth. A few minutes ago. I cast on and worked up until the cable round on Erin's Fetching fingerless gloves from Knitty. So far, I like them. I have decided that I will not be cabling without the cable needle for this cable project. That is how I did the first cable round and it did not work well. I ended up mad at it, so I put it down. I am abou to go to bed, but I wanted to say that I am sooooooo close to being done with the Christmas presents I plan on making. I am baby-sitting until late Friday night, and then almost all day Saturday, so I am going to try and convince my mother to take me to our yarn shop, Knit'n'Stitch so I can get the needles I need for Lindsey's hat. Her basket is looking very cute. I am thinking that I am going to knit a lining around the edge. How should I attach it? Thanks a million!

No comments: