Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dishcloths Galore

I have knitted 7 of the reverse stockinette stripes on Mrs.Ann's mother's dishcloth. It is turning out very cute so far. After this dishcloth I will have 11 more dishcloths to make before Christmas. Knowing me, I will probably start my mother's dishcloths 2 days before Christmas. That will give me one full day, then two or three church services that I can knit in, and a movie. One of our traditions is that PopPop, my other grandfather, takes Catherine and me to a movie, so Mama can cook. I can get a lot of knitting done during a movie. Other than that present I have to make a hat for PopPop, a tie for Daddy using Fun Fur as a joke, Odessa for Lindsey, and a shawl for Erin. I am doing good with Christmas presents this year! I am cramming in some more knitted items for EACM. I have made two bandannas, one scarf, and two pairs of mittens. I am thinking about using all my leftover yarn from Chirstmas and making a couple of scrap hats. That would be pretty cute I think.

Oh, the reason I am posting is because I woke up at six-fifty this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. So, you got a post for Thanksgiving!

Happy Happy Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: