Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cursed Dishcloth Complete!!

Finally!!!!! I have been working on a third dishcloth for Mrs.Ann for THREE days! Three!!! THe reason it took me so long, was the fact that I messed up a grand total of FIFTEEN times!! I never mess up that many times! EVER! It was soooo weird. I finally finished that one last night while chatting online with Eric and Lindsey, two of my really good friends. I was typing in caps how many rows I had left by the end! The cursed dishcloth is FINALLY done. YEAH!!

Off the subject of dishcloths, onto the subject of Christmas presents. I have officially finished 15 of 18. Today, I finished up my mom's Christmas present, which is two washcloths, uusing the ballband pattern (33 stitches, 9 bands) and an adorable bar of gingerbread men soap that I found for a dollar at Michaels! I am going to have t oget some more! That is the best preent for teachers. Since I have six, I may want to get started! lol.

When I figure out how to get my pictures onto the computer with this new thing my dad got I will post pictures of them. The funniest thing about my mom's present is that she bought the soap! She saw it and said, why don't I buy that for you. I didn't know I would be using it for her Christmas present!

The other Christmas present I have completed is my uncle's hat. I decided to give the camo hat that was orginally his, to my grandfather, who hunts. I found a hat that I finished a couple of months ago. I thought that I could just give him that. It is still handknitted!

Bye for now! I have to go back to school tomorrow. Blah!

No comments: