Sunday, November 12, 2006

More Cruise Pictures!!!

YEA!! I figured out how to get the pictures I downloaded upstairs to my laptop downstairs so I have more pictures!!! My mother found out yesterday that my entire family is coming to our house next a week from Wednesday!!! Holy crap!!!! My room has to be sooooooo clean. Gram will die if it isn't. I started the baby bolero from the book One Skein by Leigh Radford yesterday. I was going to make it for a teacher at school, who is pregnant with her first baby, a boy, but my mom said I shouldn't unless I do it in cotton so it can be worn a lot. I am using gray Wool-Ease for this one. It is looking pretty cute. I took some pictures, but then my camera died on me, so I couldn't finish. I should have them ready in the next couple of days.




Both of these pictures are of Fuggles and me in the room. Fuggles did not get to get out much. My mother would not let me take him places. How dare she! lol.

I am sooooo excited. Magic 96.5 (a radio station that plays oldies and stuff) has started their Christmas Sampler Weekends!!!! On the weekends they play Christmas music! I love Christmas so this is the perfect thing for me! I should probably start looking for a pattern for my mother's Christmas slippers, speaking of. I found the simplest rolled brim hat pattern to use for the men of my family. I'll use up most of my yarn!! Goody goody!

No comments: