Friday, November 17, 2006

Sad Day Again

DaddyBill passed away this morning around eleven thirty. I found out this afternoon. The funeral will be Monday afternoon. It was odd. The first thing that came to mind was when I was a little girl only about five. My mom, sister, and I were all sitting at a table at the Oyster House in Mobile. I was wearing a little dress and we were waiting for DaddyBill. I say him coming and ran out to see him. He picked me up in this giant bear hug and lifted up my dress. Of course, everyone laughed but I didn't care. He carried me back to the table and I sat in his lap until my food came. That is my favorite memory of him. It is so odd. Last night my dad and I were talking about how I felt about DaddyBill's cancer. Then, today, he dies. I will not be posting until Tuesday probably. Have a great weekend!

No comments: