Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Had A Bad Day

You know the song Bad Day by Daniel Powder? Listen to that, and you will have my day. I got my progress report today. I have a 78 in math. I know why. I haven't gotten a chance to change some homewrok grades. I have to do that tomorrow. Hopefully it will raise my grade a lot. I have to pull it up to an A. I have to! In my English class we did this fun little assignment for days like today. Everyone got a sheet of paper. You wrote your name at the top in BIG letters. Then you pass them around and everyone has to put something they have noticed about you or that they like about you. Almost all of mine said either I have a good singing voice or I am good at "nitting". It made me laugh. I really needed that. Then, in P.E. we had to play Hero Ball. I hate that game so much. In case you haven't had the joy of playing Hero Ball, here is what you do. The teachers call out a letter. Sometimes they do it by the letter of your last name, or the letter of your first name. Then all of those people go out to the middle, where there are a bunch of balls. The teacher shouts GO and everyone grabss a ball and starts throwing them at each other. If you get hit you are out. Tomorrow I have to go to a big All-County rehearsal. It is during school, so I will miss some more school. Tomorrow night is the performance!!!

I finished my hat for DaddyBill. It is burgandy. He is a huge Alabama fan. My dad is going to take it to him tomorrow. Next week we are having Thanksgiving lunch with him. Is it okay that I'm scard that I'll start crying when I see him? Tonight my prayer was to have two good days this week. I started asking why God had to take him back. I started crying then. I hate crying. I've had to do to much of it this year.

Thanks for listening to me babble about my crappy day.

"You know if we added one more person, we could be the Sexy Seven!"-Shelby Mauck
"You can add me! Then you'll be the Sexy Seven!"-Miranda Guier
"But then we wouldn't be sexy anymore!"-Shelby Mauck

No comments: