Friday, November 10, 2006

Twas A Month, Two Weeks, and One Dat Til' Christmas..

I have oodles and oodles of yards of yarn to knit up into hats and slippers.

My list of things still to knit:
Slippers for my mother
Odessa for Lindsey
Shawl from Lion Brand for one of my best friends Erin
Hat for my dad
Hat for my grandfather
Hat for my other grandfather
Slippers for my Uncle John
Slippers for my Uncle Patrick

My list of things I have finished:
A hat for Catherine
2 headbands for my 6 year old cousin
2 headbands for my 4 year old cousin
Branching Out for Gram
Branching out for MamaLinda
Dishcloths for my aunt
Wild! scarf for my other aunt
Scarf for one of my friends Maegan
Caterpillar for one of my cousins
Scarf for one of my cousins

Why do I knit things for people for Christmas?? WHY? I have decided that next year I am going to get everyone a calander. I mean, seriously, everyone needs a calander, right! You agree, don't you?

OMG!!!! I just saw the previews for Law and Order Special Victims Unit!!!!!!! Why is Elliot kissing DANI!!!!!!! Dani needs to die. And with that, I sign off.

No comments: