Thursday, November 23, 2006

Two In One Day!

Wow! Two posts in one day! I made so much progress on the dishcloths I felt I had to post. I finished 2 out of 4 dishcloths today. They are very very pretty. Today, we went up to the camp house. I liked it up there. It was a tiny little hunting camp with a whole lot of beds and a tiny little kitchen. In the "den" I guess you could call it, there was the best, softest rocking chair ever! I curled up in that and knitted away by the fire place. I had so much fun. Of course, being sick, I had no desire what so ever to go outside and mess around with stuff until lunch. At lunch, we sat at the table beside my dad's uncles and cousins and aunts. I like his cousins. There is a big age difference between them. Daddy is 40, and his youngest cousin is about 19 I think. Something like that. I like them. They tend to remember that I exist which is nice. They always talk to me. It is really nice. Anne Harris is a really good horseback rider and is ending her show career in February. I really don't know much else about them, just that they are nice, loud, and funny just like everyone else in the Jones family. We decided on plans for the Jones Family Christmas Party. It is going to be at our house. On Christmas Eve everyone is going to come over around 6. We are going to eat and play Dirty Santa, then go to the 11'o'clock Christmas Eve service. I can't wait! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: