Saturday, November 25, 2006

If I See Another Dishcloth...

I think I'll SCREAM!!!!!! This can't be the best mood to be in, considering I have to finish knitting my third one for this first set, then make seven more. I'm going to die. At least two of them aren't as big. They are facecloths. I am going to pair them up with some pretty soap for my mother for Christmas. I think that I will do them with Ecru and a blue mulitcolored cotton. I think it will look good. I am going to get so sick of Ballband Dishcloths! Next year, I will probably use the Mason-Dixon Washcloth pattern. I have started a Booga Bag using some blue wool that my mom got me in Black Mountain, North Carolina, at a shop called Wilde & Wooly. I love that shop, but it is expensive. So, I just let my mom buy the yarn. It works. Today, my mom and I are going to Micheals, with Gram, my great grandmother. She is driving my mother crazy! Gram is my dad's grandmother. She used to tell me I knit wrong. I told her alright, and kept on knitting just like I do right now. She stopped saying stuff after I learned to knit aocks and she can't. Oh the joys of an internet tuturial. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'm making a bunch of facecloths for Christmas, too. The only thing keeping me sane is that I'm using different patterns!