Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sad Day

I found out today that there is no chance that my grandfather on my father's side will recover from his cancer. It has been going on since July and come to find out, he could die soon or in a few weeks. It is hard to believe that this is happening. I always assumed that DaddyBill would be around forever to hug me and tell me he loves me. It is so hard to think that he will be gone.

In happier news, because I am tired of being depressed, my All-County performance is Thursday night. I can't wait. We are singing a bunch of Christmas songs. Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Speaking of, that is one of the songs we are singing.

Lindsey, my best friend, and her boyfriend have adopted two stuffed animals. A pink bunny named Chuckles the Funny Bunny and Charlie the Penguin. Chuckles is spending the night with me tonight because he does not like Charlie. I am going to get batteries from my dad to use for my camera so I can take it to school Friday and take pictures of me, my friends, and the animals. Patrick decided that Charlie is a member of the Penguin Attack Force.

By the way, this is the 50th post!!!!! YEA!!!!!!


"Don't look at me like you think I'm crazy, look at me like you know I'm crazy!"- Zach, Lindsey's boyfriend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. That is a hard thing to deal with. Good luck with your concert and congrats on your 50th post!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
I love your blog!!!
Email me when you update.

Liny

- That wasn't just a sneeze, it was then unleashing of a deadly virus yu deadly virus unleasher. -Lindsey and Zach