Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Random Story of My Life

Hey everybody! I know I haven't posted in awhile, and I'm sorry! I have been so busy at school and with choir stuff. Tomorrow I am taking my camera to school and taking pictures of my friends and my favorite teacher evea, Mrs. Gerhardt. She is awesome!!!! I love her to death! I haven't gotten much knitting done. I made a couple dishcloths, but that's it. I made a cute little kitty cat one. Tomorrow morning I have to print out the first two days of the Monthly Dishcloth Knit-A-Long pattern. I can't wait to see what it is. I am going to upload all of my pictures tomorrow afternoon. I am very excited. You will get to see some of my ugly pictures from the cruise! One of my best friends, Erin, is spending the night Saturday night. We are having a parent's night out at my church that night and Erin wanted to help. I know for a fact that I am getting the youngest group. I will probably take my camera there, too. I should probably go to bed now!

No comments: