Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Stupid Camera Card

My computer is being stupid. It won't accept my camera card, which means I have no pictures to show you! Stupid computer. Anyway, in case you can't tell by the avatar, I am sick. The day before Thanksgiving. I can't taste anything. This totally and completely sucks. Eric gets Fuggles for the week which means that I get him for Christmas. Eric and I are trying to decide what to put in his stocking that I knit him.Eric thikns we should get him a calculator.

In my knitting news, Mrs.Ann Storie, the lady I made the ballband dishcloths for, has asked me to knit her two more sets for her mother and sister for Christmas presents. I bought the yarn today and started the first dishcloth. I am using Lilly's Sugar'n'Cream in yellow and playtime. It is very cute, if I do say so myself. I will probably finish it and maybe another one tomorrow. I will finish up the first one tomorrow in the car tomorrow and start the seconded one. Then, I hope to finish the second one tomorrow at the camphouse.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: