Monday, December 04, 2006

Lots of Pictures!!!!

I am so sorry I haven't posted lately. I baby-sat almost all weekend, and I have been very busy at school lately. We went on a field trip last week at school to Montgomery and I took my camera. I took a ton of pictures! Here they are:
That picture is of me and Lindsey. I love that picture even though my hair looks absolutly AWFUL!!! It is a good picture of the two of us though.











That is Zach, Lindsey's boyfriend. I took that picture while looking up at him, which is why it looks kind of funny. It is a good picture. I may frame it and give it to him in his basket. Or, I could give it to his mother. I don't know.






This is one half of my mom's Christmas present. It is really hard to make presents for my family at home. At least with my dad's present it is Fun Fur, so he won't think it is for him. I decided to make a hat instead of a tie. I couldn't find a cute tie pattern I liked. ANYWAY..........



These are the first two of Mrs.Ann's dishcloths. I took these a few weeks ago, so I have that set done now. My mom gave them to her before I could snap a picture of them.

I have been working very hard on Christmas presents for people all the time. I think that I am going to write my list of poeple's Christmas presents the day after Christmas this year. That way, I can get the little presents out of the way, when I have a million dollars worth of Michael's gift cards to buy the yarn I need. I am going to be very busy, My goal is to keep my Christmas present cabinet full!!!

TTYL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been busy! Love the ballbands! I have only made one of them believe it or not! I have given up on Christmas knitting the year, except for my mom's gift! Happy knitting!!

hakucho said...

I know your Mom will love her dishcloth. :) Ballbands are my favorite to knit and they make wonderful presents!