Thursday, December 28, 2006

Two Hats Done!

I finished two hats and one poncho in two days. I am pretty impressed with myself. Of course, the poncho was made on size 19 needles and one of the hats was on size 10.5 double pointed needles because I detest seaming, but still! I have pictures uploaded upstairs, but I haven't e-mailed them to my laptop yet, so no pictures until tomorrow. The hats are using the self striping yarn Red Heart Strata, and they turned out very cute. I am making three hat and mitten sets to give to the triplets on Sunday. I have the cutest picture of them upstairs. I need to e-mail that to myself to. I am doing something different for 2007. I have a couple of pages in a little note book, that I got at Michaels for a dollar last year, marked for different things. Ponchos, baby booties, hat, etc. During the year of 2007 I am going to mark down whenever I finish something, and at the end of the year next year, I am going to put the grand total up here. By the way, Eric, my wonderful friend from church is going to be joining me in posting this year! Yea!

Sarah

No comments: