Saturday, December 30, 2006

3 Finished Hats and No Mittens

I have given up on the mittens. Sigh. Oh well! I bought the SImply Creative Crochet magazine today at Bookland and found the cutest stuffed animal patterns. There is one for a lion, a hippo, and an elephant. I have started the lion and I think that it looks pretty cute! Of course I only have half of the head done! I have been knitting and crocheting in the car on the way to shop for different things this week. Today, Mrs.Dixie took my sister and me out to buy us each an outfit for Christmas. I, of course, have already gotten ENOUGH clothes for this Christmas, so I got a really cute sweater and two magazines! How good can it get!

Aren't the pictures cute! The first picture is of Audrey and me at a wedding last fall, I don't know who took the picture, but I have decided that I love it! The one of all the kids is me with my cousins and sister. The older blond is my sister, Catherine. The youngest, sitting beside Catherine, is my all time favorite cousin, Mary Margaret a.k.a. May. The boy is Phillip. Phillip is pretty cool. As much as he hates it he knows that he is pretty cool in my book, and I tend to pull the favorite, oldest cousin bit on him. I love that kid! The three little kids are the kiddos I made the hats for. I need to take a picture of those tomorrow. Oh sorry! The boy with brown hair is Michael! Isn't he prescious! He just had to get a stitch in his head when he fell and hit a rocking chair! Catherine is the girl. She is so sweet! She can act just like a monkey! Bryce is the biggest! He loves Superman, and Spiderman, and all those people. He was so surprised to find that at Sarah's house, she doesn't have the Bat Man movie! It was so funny!
I am actually making myself a birthday present. Weird don't you think. Of course, I started on it right before I went to "bed" so it isn't done yet. Oh well. I will finish it soon. I am making bath scrubbies and fash cloths, all in the same colors. A goldish colors, and rainbow! Very cute! I know that my sister got me Fresh Vanilla bath stuff, because I bribed her, but she won't tell me what my parents got me! I was irritated at her earlier, surprise, surprise.
Wow! I am actually getting tired! Happy Birthday to me and a Happy Happy New Year to You!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I get the hippo when (not if...when) you get around to knitting it! :)