Sunday, December 24, 2006

I Made Stuff Today!

Wow! BEtween the cleaning and the folding clothes and wrapping presents I maganed to make a scarf. I found 5 skeins of Bold Black Fancy Fur at the Dollar Tree. I couldn't not get them, since they were only a dollar each. I took pictures of the scarf and the other 4 balls I have left. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I am so excited! I am hapong for an iPod Nano so I can listen to my music and my podcasts while I knit. I am not going back to school until January the 8th, so I will have plenty of time to knit. On my calander I have marked the day after Christmas the official knit all day day. I plan on making mittens and hat sets with a really ugly skein of yarn someone gave me. I can't think of anything else to make with it, but hat and mitten sets. I want to use up some of my stash before I buy more yarn during the after-Christmas sale Michaels always has! lol. I probably need to go to sleep now since it is 12:35. Then again, I may turn on my light and knit some. I don't know. lol.
Good-night!

No comments: