Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Boy, oh boy, did I have a great Christmas! I became the owner of.......

a knitting bag, 18 brand new skeins of great yarn! Yes! AND........ EEYORE SLIPPERS!!!! Aren't they cute! I got 14 skeins of cotton yarn, which I will probably use for Christmas presents, 2 skeins of Red Heart Strata, and two skeins of Lion Boucle. I really didn't like the colors of the Red Heart Strata for me, so I am making the skeins into a scarf and mitten set for Catherine Storie. The yarns stripes by itself which means that Catherine will love the stripes, and I won't have to change color yarn! Yea! We both win!
This is what I had of the hat about twenty minutes ago. It doesn't look all that good in the picture but it looks good when you see it. I also got two knitting books, Knitting For Peace, and Knit Two Together. I am actually getting the hat pattern from Knitting For Peace. I am sure that I have taken up enough time, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy Kwanza!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Have fun with the Christmas Hat pattern.