Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Finished Dishcloths!

Today at school, I finished the last of Mrs.Ann's dishcloths! YES!! Now, I do not have to look at another dishcloth until the new year!!! I am so excited! For one of my very good friends Karlee, I am crocheting her two bath sponge things and putting them with soap my elf brought me. Today, she gave me a Christmas present. I always feel bad when people get me Christmas presents and I don't have them anything sooooooo, I went to Crochet Pattern Central and looked in the bath crochet section. I found a quick pattern that I liked. I am spending the night at her house tomorrow night, so I quickly worked these up and I am going to put them in a bag tomorrow after I take a picture of them. My friend Shelby, the girl who looks really weird in the picture below, brought me a bag of candy today. After she walked out of ear shot I was like, Crap. Another gift I have to work up. So, I told her that I was going to have her present after we got back from Christmas break. We technically get out tomorrow, but no one is going to go, because exams are over. Lindsey and I are going for first and second period, then her mom is going to check us out and take us out to eat with Lindsey's baby sister Lexie. She is three. Lexie goes to the preschool my mom is director of. Lindsey and I made the connection in the middle of the year last year that our parents knew each other and could very well be talking about us behind our backs. Come to find out, they were, but oh well. Lexie is in the Christmas program at the church tomorrow, so Lindsey and I will go to see it. Audrey will be in it! I have the most adorable picture of her wearing a hot pink fun fur scarf that Lindsey made me on. She told me when she was bug, Mommy was going to buy her a green one. Green is her favorite color. She calls my knitting needles sticks, so I told her that Sarah would make her one with her sticks. Audrey just kind of stared at me.
This is Patrick. I told him to smile, and he told me he didn't feel like smiling, so I took the picture anyway.
Next, we have Shelby, She doesn't normally look this weird. She just didn't know I was taking the picture! lol.
Last, is a picture I took of Mrs.Ann's second set of dishcloths yesterday. I have finished them now.
Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: