Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm Done, I'm Done, I'm Done

Oh yeah! That's right! I am done knitting my Christmas presents. I have decided that for Erin's gift, I am going to buy her an ornament. I have finished Lindsey's basket. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never finished anytime before Christmas. Now I get to wrap them. Blah. I hate wrapping things. Tomorrow, my language class is going to see Scrooge: The Musical. I am very excited. Next week, I have to take my exams. Doesn't that sound like fun. On Saturday, my friends and I are having a Christmas party!!!! I will take a group picture of all of us to post. I still have not done my math homework. Oh well. It is like 14 problems. I will do it tomorrow morning. Sigh. I don't feel well. I can't breathe through my nose. I am going to bed. Good night to all!

No comments: