Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hey Everybody!

My parents and my sister and I are having a little New Years Party! Nicole and Earl and Mrs.Ann and Mr.Ken and Catherine, Michael, and Bryce are coming! I will be able to give the kids their hats and mangae to get pictures taken. Yesterday on my birthday, I bought the second Chicks WIth Sticks Book, Chicks With Sticks (Knit Two Together). I stayed up until 11 to finish it. Oh my gosh it was wonderful! Today I got 9 skeins of yarn from Mrs.DIxie and Mr.Bud for my birthday! NINE! It was all really good quality too. I was impressed. My grandfather wanted me to make him a bright orange scarf that he can wear hunting. He wants it really wide so I cast on 37 stitches on size 8 needles. I am using seed stich. Of course, it has to be bright orange so people can see him so I am using Caron Perfect Match in Orange. Sigh. This color is hurting my eyes but he has never requested anything from me to knit for him, so I really want to make this look nice. Happy New Year! I will have pictures tomorrow!

No comments: