Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chuckles, Fuggles, Bruce, and Cotton


All my favorite stuffed animals. One is completely knitted. That would be Fuggles. Then we have Bruce and Cotton. Cotton has on the white hand-knitted sweater with the C on it. Bet you could never have figured that out! lol. Bruce is the penguin with the camo sweater on. Then you have Chuckles the Funny Bunny. Chuckles has yet to recieve anything knitted. I know. How dare I. I will have to knit something up after Christmas. That's what I have been telling people. Take the sample conversation that I had with Dylan.
"Lindsey, will you knit me a scarf?"
"After Christmas."
"What?? Sarah, will you knit me a scarf?"
"After Christmas."
"What! You selfish people!"

Then, Lindsey and I go into a long drawn out speech about how we are knitting Christmas presents and will be stressed out until Christmas, so shut up and let us knit! lol.

I have soooo much knitting I still have to do. I need to finish my mother's washcloth really bad. The worst part about knitting Christmas presents for your family, is that they are home. Oh my goodness. I was knitting my sister's hat in August. She comes into the playroom.
"What are you making?"
"A hat."
"Who is it for?"
"Nobody."
"Yes it is! You never knit for nobody!"
"Yes I do! I have total right to knit for anyone I choose and if I choose to knit for nobody, then I will knit for nobody!"

Seriously. I said that. I was stressed. One side of the hat was not cooperating. Sigh. I will have to work on my mom's facecloth Friday night while I am baby-sitting. I have a Finding Nemo game downloaded on my computer, so I can set us up with a bowl of popcorn, a Christmas movie, and have one of the triplets on the coputer, and I can knit! Perfect!!!

I probably need to go to bed now. Good-night!

No comments: