Sunday, December 17, 2006

I've Got Pictures!

Last ngiht, I had a Christmas party with Zach, Patrick, and Lindsey. It was very fun! We played Dirty Santa. Kind of. More like an ornament swap. Here is a picture of all of us! Don't we look nice. Except for Zach.

Take a look at these pictures. I knit the pink baby hat and booties a couple of months ago, and just recently gave them to a NICU nurse who goes to my church. She told me that she would check with the parents, and if it was okay, she would take a picture and e-mail them to me. Today, I looked in my Inbox and found these pictures waiting for me. The one in the pink is Joslyn. Isn't she prescious! The one in the Santa hat is Sarah. Aren't they adorable!

2 comments:

Jane said...

How adorable! The shawl on my blog that you asked about is
the Lacy Winged Shawl pattern from the 2007 Knitting Pattern a Day Calendar (March 28). It was supposed to have a knitted lace edging, but I did a crochet edge instead - must faster!

Sarah said...

Very cool! I am asking for that for Christmas, so you never know what picture may show up on my blog!