Friday, June 30, 2006

Broke It Again!

Okay, so buying a skein of yarn for charity doesn't count right??? I was at Michaels walking up and down the yarn aisle when I decided that it was too depressing since I had told myself I couldn't buy any of the yarn. I decided to walk down the clerance aisle. What do I find you ask? A skein of Jamie Pompodour Jumbo or something like that. THREE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!! THREE!! I couldn't resist. I bought it, or technically Mrs. Janet bought it, but anyway. I also got size seven bamboo needles. They are wonderful. I am now wroking on the patchwork blanket from the book that I got that will most likely end up at a hospital.

My grandfather is getting moved from Foley to Birmingham today. That means that my parents can get back and I can go home and not end up at someone else's house all day. I am posting from Mrs. Janet's by the way.

Last night I made up a cute little sweater pattern for baby dolls. I stil have the baby doll that I ahve had since I was three. Her name is Savannah. There are so many good memories associated with Savannah that I just couldn't give her away. So, I made her an adorable little sweater last night. If I ever figure out what I did I will post the pattern. LOL!

FOr the blanket I thought that I would use white, pink, yellow, and blue yarns. What do you think? Should I add in a purple? Please give me your insight!

No comments: