Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hi All!!


Hello everyone! I feel great! I love the way the beach makes me feel. I already have a tan and I am pink all around my eyes and nose. I finished DaddyBill's scarf today. I think that it is the most impressive thing I have ever knit!!! Hip hip hooray! The kids did a newspaper today for camp and since I had been working so much on the scarf they decided to put in the fake newspaper that my scarf was for sale for $35. I laughed very hard at that!

I finished a baby hat today and I am about to begin the little booties to match. I have my yellow baby yarn with me, too, so I will probably make another set this week. I still need to get started on some more Christmas presents, but I was nice to myself and only brought yarn to make myself stuff and little babies some warm hats and booties.

By the way, the above picture is another Audrey pic that I had. Isn't it cute!!!

No comments: