Saturday, June 24, 2006

Last Day of Vacation

It's my last day of vacation. I am kind of sad, but man am I ready to sleep in my own bed! This week I finished my best friend Lindsey's Christmas present, DaddyBill's scarf, four baby hats, and three baby bootie sets to go with the hats. I have to make the fourth pair of baby booties in the car today to give to Mrs. Linda Wanniger tomorrow at church. I will have to get her to take a picture of the babies wearing the hats and booties.

I made a baby hat from the book One Skein last month for a couple at my church who are having a little boy. They have a two-year-old named Ava who I have posted about before, I think. Anyway, they wither had their baby last night or they are having him today. I asked Jennifer to e-mail me a picture of him wearing the hat once he arrives so I will probably be able to post that sometime soon. I still don't know his name. Ava keeps calling him Marcus, but Jennifer and Brian keep telling us that his name will not be Marcus. I like Steven or Mason.

Mrs. Kelly, the other person who rode down with us, has a kidney infection and is misrable. My mom had a miagrane yesterday. I decided that it was going to be a long ride back to Birmingham! Two sick woman, a six year old, and me. Wish me luck!

This time, Sara and I will have something to watch besides Full House this time. We will have Cheaper By the Dozen 2 and a couple other movies. Hip hip hooray!!!!

No comments: