Monday, June 19, 2006

First Post From Flordia!

Well, I am here! I haven't been to the beach yet, but I am going around 7:45 according to the schdule, The ride down here was so much fun! Sara and I watched the complete 2nd season of Full House and then threw pillows at each other the last ten minutes. Mrs. Kelly and my mom loved that. LOL!

I finished Lindsey's present except for the finishing, I will put that off as long as I can!! LOL! I broke my yarn diet today at Michaels. We had to go and get some stuff for the camp and I was looking at the yarn when I saw Liffy by Lion Brand in the color Camel. I had to get it for my grandfather's, DaddyBill, Christmas present, the Double Cable Scarf from the book One Skein. I have finished the cabling for the beggining and am now working on the Knit 2, Purl 2 rib. It is going very quickly! I decided that since the yarn was already in use and was for a gift, it didn;t really matter that I broke the diet. I am glad I don't have any more Christmas presents to make down here after this one! I am planning on making a couple of baby hats (can you guess what book the pattern is from?) while I am down here so I brought my size 6 double points and yellow and pink baby yarns. I haven't started them yet.

I didn't originally bring my computer with me because I didn't think we would have wireless network down here, but when my mom found out we did she called my dad and asked him to send it down with Catherine. Mama of course didn't tell me so when I saw Will with it, I squeled and ran over there. I heard Mrs.Kelly saying see you on Friday!

I can't believe it is only Monday! I am going to get so much done this week (which probably will include catching up on sleep) it won't even be funny!

Eric, Michelle, Audrey, and Fuggles are all down with Muckey in Flordia!

TTYL

No comments: