Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Who is Fuggles?



This is Eric and his two-year old daughter Audrey who I love love love!
To answer my own question, Fuggles is a doll that I knit. My friend Eric and I decided to treat him like a little person. We now have two week trade things with him and he wears little people diapers. Eric and his family are going down to Disney World, so of course Fuggles is going. I will post a picture of him and Eric with Mickey.

In other news, I only have 14 more Chirstmas gifts left!! This mean I can fit in a cute halter top for me. Next week I will be posting from the beach!!! My mom is directing a camp down there. My sister is going to be there, so I am going along. The person directing with my mom is her BF and her daughter Sara, who is going into 2nd grade (I feel sooooo old), so I will get to hang out with Sara by the pool, knit, swim and of course post.

I finished the double cable scarf from the book One Skein for my grandfather today!! Hip hip hooray!!!

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: