Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hi All

Hey! I babysat today and got twenty dollars and a Sassy Nails gift certificate. I can get my nails done now. I bought the book Total Baby Knits by Candi Jenson. It has the most adorable patterns! I got to see Alec yesterday!! He is soooooo cute! Now I can't wait for him to get a little bigger so I can make him some sweaters and stuff. I can probably knit some of the stuff now and give it to them this fall. Ava asked us yesterday if we wanted to see Marcus's room. I almost died laughing! It was so cute. Ava just got new big girl furniture. She was so excited. I wanted to hold Alec but both grandmother's were there so I didn't stand a chance. I figure I have plenty of time. I have decided that the people in our church need to have more children so I will have more little babies to knit for. I have decided that there is nothing better than seeing a baby wearing something that you made. I am going to have to knit a little label and sew Made By... and my name. I can't wait to start. This is the first little boy that has been at the church! There are only girls! It is so exciting to have a baby boy to knit for! If anybody has the book and can offer some color options for a little baby boy besides blue and green I would love to hear them! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long live Marcus!!! May he wear many snuggly knitted things...

EG