Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sad Night, Good Day

Last night I was up until 4:30 reading Law and Order SVU fan fiction on the site svufanfiction.com. Remind me never to read the 6 Feet Under series at three a.m. alone. It was already sad but everything is magnified at 3 a.m. acording to Eric. Anyway, I just read it again and it was just as sad.

In other news, my mom took Catherine (my sister) and me to get a manicure or peticure. Considering I do not like people toucing my feet, I decided on a manicure. I amnot one who goes wild on color, so I picked a simple, shiny polish, called Cotton Candy. It turned out really pretty. Oddly enough, the person who did my nails had been up until 4:30 as well. Tonight I actually have to sleep because at 8:00 tomorrow morning a two-year-old is coming over and at 9:30 the triplets are coming. I can't sleep until 10:00 again!

I got a little knitting done today but not much. I worked a little on my Horseshoe Lace scarf and my friend Lindsey's Christmas present. The present is turning out really well. I am impressed with it if I do say so myself. Don't mean to gloat.

You know what really bugs me about Law and Order SVU? They don't ever hug or say everything will be okay, or express feelings near other people! It is very annoying. Call me obsessed if you want.

No comments: