Monday, June 26, 2006

Adorable Hat Set!

I made the most adorable little baby hat and bootie set! I got the hat pattern from Lion Brand. It is the Queen of Hearts newborn/preemie hat. The booties are from Ooo Baby Knits. I was at church and didn't have my size 5's with me, so I used size 8 double points. I used Red Heart Super Saver in a light pink. They are the smallest size which made them aproximently large preemie size. I did a seed stitch cuff instead of the rib. They are the cutest booties I've made, if I do say so myself. This will put me at 5 sets so far. Only 45 left to go! LOL! I am going to start a goal. One set a day until the end of summer vacation. Then one set every two days when school starts. That should get me to my goal. Maybe even a little past my goal. I can't wait to meet Jennifer and Brian's new baby! I am planning on making Ava some stuff so she won't feel left out. I think I will be making little Alec a sweater for this fall. Anybody have any good patterns. The only babies I have ever knit for have been girls. The only patterns I have ever tried are much to girlie for a little boy! SO, does anyone have any ideas. Shout out to Kelsey if u read this!!!

No comments: