Saturday, July 01, 2006

Baby Green Stripes!!

Last night my parents came home with "surprises"!! Can you guess what I got? Yarn!!!!!!!! It is Bernat Baby Coordinates Sweet Stripes in the green color. My mom got it so I could knit the baby blanket on the yarn label. She said that she wanted to see if me work with the yarn. I just asked myself how I get roped into this stuff! lol. Anyway, I asked her who I should give this to, considering I have no reason to keep it. She got the idea that I should give it to Eric and Michelle when they ever have another baby, for Baby Green!! (Eric, Michelle, and Audrey Green) LOL! I have gotten a couple inches done on it and it is very very cute. Happy early Independence Day by the way!! I may not get back to you until after 4th of July by the way. My Aunt Laurel is coming today and has to stay in my room. I get the mattress in the playroom right in front of the t.v. I figure that I can get in some serious SVU watchings! LOL!!!

No comments: