Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Lots and Lots of Knitting!!!

My camera hates me. Seriously. It hates me. I have yet to figure out what is wrong with it. Time to call in my dad. lol. I am busily working on the crazy catterpillar from Kids Knitting by Melane Falick for my cousin Michael. Is it sad that I still don't know how to spell his name? The catterpillar is red, blue, yellow, and black for the in between stripes. It is turning out very cute if I do say so myself. Last Wendsday Audrey and Michelle came over to swim. I spent most of my time in the shallow end with Adurey. When I would do a flip off the diving board I would come up out of the water and hear Audrey saying, "Sarah, you okay?" It was soo cute!!! I finished crocheting one pair of mittens. They are orange with purple Tutu form Moda Dea around the bottom and flowers! I used Bevs Marvelous Mitten Pattern. I am making a pair in cream with Moda Dea WILD! in Denim. They are pretty cute. I am baby sitting two kids Saturday night. I think they are 6 and 2. Something around there. They are very sweet! I can't wait. I need to go finish my catterpillar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»