Friday, July 28, 2006

Atlanta??

Well, it looks like Atlanta may be a no go. My mom has bronchitos and walking pneumonia. Fun. I am spending the night with my best friend Erin so I may be going to a new church with her. I really don't want to leave my new friend Kylie alone with Miranda though. You never knw. I may end up at Grace. I registered for school and discovered that Xan and Ruthie, the two people I hate the most right now, aren't in any of my classes!!!! Hip hip hooray!!!!!! I think I have SSS (Seconded Sock Syndrome). I really don't want to work on the seconded sock. I think I will make myself do two inches a night until I finish. I am making a felted clutch from the book One Skein by Leigh Radford for my secret pal. I am doing it in Landscapes. It is really pretty. I have to finish my hat today for Sara Deihl's birthday party Tuesday. I think she will like it.

No comments: