Sunday, July 23, 2006

Madame Knits-A-Lot!!

Hello everyone, you can call me Madame Knits-A-Lot! lol. I finished a pair of red and pink crocehted mittens a few days ago along with Catherine's Christams present. It is a hat from the book Kids Knitting. The author is Melanie Falick. I am now working on a wallet to use up scrap yarn from the same book. I have to register for school this Tuesday. I will finally get to see my two best friends Lindsey and Maegan. Shout out to them!!!! I am working on a bias scarf from the Knit It holiday 2005 magazine. I am using some old junky yarn on seventeen's. I made the stupid mistake of leaving my computer at my aunt's house which is why I haven't been posting as much. My dad is fixing my camera so you may be able to actually see pictures of the projects I am working on!! Bye for now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»