Sunday, July 02, 2006

Really Bad Day

All day I heard Bad Day by Daniel Powter going in my head. My grandfather is okay I guess but Daddy preached about it today. I heard stuff that had been guarded from me. I cried a few tears. At lunch with my aunt we got a phone call that said my great-grandfather is really really not doing well. My aun't cell phone rings. She is gone from the table a few minutes and comes back crying. My sister and I am sent to wait in the Olivie Garder waiting area for a little while. We leave. On the way home I cry. In front of my sister. I hate crying in front of her. Then I allow myself to lay around on the couch and talk to my BFF who is moving in a week all day about setting up a guy that asked me out with someone we know likes him. We can't wait!! I take a nice long hat bubble bath then get my dad to talk like Chip and Dale!! It was so funny. Then Dale got Larry and Gitis. lol. I casted on for a new baby hat and bootie set. Not much else done today. Please pray for my grandfathers. Please.

No comments: