Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sorry I Haven't Posted!!

Well, my great-grandfather died on the 4th of July. My sister and I went down with my parents for the funeral. I am trying to decide if crying 4 times in one week should be considered normal for an awful week. I got to see my cousins and uncle for the first time in a year or so. They came to stay with us for a couple of days. I was so mad that my mom wouldn't let me watch Law and Order SVU because it freaks my sister out. I was like, this is sooo not fair. I ended up getting stuck watching The Suite Life of Zach and Cody and That's So Raven. In the mornings I had to watch the Backyardigans. Doesn't that sound fun! I started a Branching Out scarf in Caron Simply Soft light blue on size 6 needles. I have finished 16 pattern repeats. It is lookly soooo good. I think I will give that one to my aunt for Christmas. She may end up getting the white scarf that she said she likes a lot. I have already finished Mary Margaret and Phillip's presents. Mary Margaret is getting the hot pink and light pink headbands I finished a few weeks ago and Phillip is getting a brown cable scarf. DaddyBill is getting better. The docters have confirmed that he has cancer. I suppose I will hope for the best. He will hopefully be fine. My best friend Erin is sitting here confusing me. Something about how when friends are talking about something they can get off into whole new subjects. There she goes again. I should probably go get back to work on my Branching Out scarf. Bye!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

so Sorry about Great Grandfather!

Amazing Lacer making a pit stop.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»