Thursday, January 25, 2007

Analyzations

I printed out my past post and gave it to Sarah to read.
Considering I cried while typing my previous post for no apparent reason I wanted people to analyze it for me.
The first person I asked with confindence of explaining my crazy spaztic writing and freaked out emotions was Sarah.
She wrote this

Linny Poo!
Maybe it hit you in your sleep last night how much you are going to miss your brother when you move. Maybe you cried about how you are going to miss the person who is always there when you cry or when you need someone to make you happy.
I know that you love Zach a lot, but maybe it just hasn't hit you about how much more you will miss Zach. I may not be a really good analyzer, but this is my opinion.

Hope this Helps!

Saha (yes that is how she spelled it)

Shelby read it after Sarah and I didn't even ask her to analyze it she just blurted out,
"well it sounds like you should be dating Patrick not Zach"

I am confused about the analyzations, but it will come to me eventually.

Linny

No comments: