Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Well, I have been tagged. What are six weird things about me???? Lets see.......
1) I am a preacher's daughter. Some people think this is not weird, but let me tell you! It is!
2) I babysit more than I do things with my friends.
3) I still have a baby doll that I recieved from my grandmother when I was three.
4) I buy more knitting books than I buy novels.
5) I let my friend Lindsey borrow my clips even though I know that I will forget to get them back.
6) I have two Harry Potter calanders and they are never on the right month, but my knitting pattern a day calander is.

I have to tag six people. I probably need to come up with six people. lol.

In my knitting news, I have finished another pair of baby booties and a little hat. I use the baby doll I mentioned to try them on. They are a little big on her, which means they will probably fit someone. I have started using Caron Simply Soft BRIGHTS! That is how they write it. It is a little weird. Oh well. I used a bright yellow for the latest pair, and I have purple and a really really really bright blue. I probably need to cast on for a square for Warm Up America if I am going to Knit Wits, a knitting group from my church, tomorrow night. They are knitting bed coverlets for the First Light Women's SHelter and I have been told again and again that they need a Sarah square. I am thinking that if I don't knit up a square they will ban me from Knit Wits. lol. If I go, I will take my camera.

I have been cleaning up my room all day today so I don't have to do it tomorrow. I am having a birthday party on Saturday, but Lindsey is spending the night Friday night so I need to clean up. At my party we are going to watch The Devil Wears Prada (awesome movie by the way) and eat and eat. I can't wait. I probably need to finish up in my room, so bye for now!

3 comments:

hakucho said...

Sarah...I was already tagged just before Christmas! If you want to read about just how weird I am check here:
http://hakucho.blogspot.com/2006/12/ive-been-tagged.html

:)

Anonymous said...

Sarah I've been tagged too, last month.
See post here:
http://knittingnonni.blogspot.com/2006/12/ive-been-tagged.html

Anonymous said...

It's okay if you don't tag 6 people. I have only tagged two so far, you and Jen at Knitpicker and at the Keyboard Biologist Knits, she left it open to anyone who wanted to do it, although I joined in a little late. I'm not sure whether Jen tagged anyone or not.