Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tired.....Sleepy....Tired

Grrr....
I am rather tired.
Today was very entertaining

I was mad at Patrick and then I wasn't and then I was.
You all know how that goes....
It is a love/hate thing.
Sometimes I just get frustrated at him, because he is my brother and I love him and even though I know he will take care of me and love me too I like want to strangle him sometimes.
Oh well I love him though.

Does anyone one have the answer to the question all women ask to the men?
Eric, Patrick, Zach, any answers?
Well the question is, Are you ever serious?
I love the jokes but when girls tell you they love you, or they need to talk about important stuff they act like freaks.

I love my brothers so I guess I will have to put up with it.

Another question.
If a tree falls in a forest but no one is there to hear it does it make a sound?
Just kidding,
How many words does it take for a writer to make a point?
.
.....
.........
...........
............
............
................

If you guessed 3 ur correct.
I LOVE YOU

January 24th, 2007

Linny

~ You're only as good as the coffee you drink ~

No comments: