Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year from the New Guy...

Happy 2007 to everyone who reads this blog! I am Eric...Sarah Dianne's friend and the father of the "adorable three-year-old". I have absolutely no idea how to knit (except that needles and some kind of yarn is very important to the whole process), so don't look for any tips from me...Sarah is the knitting queen. I will post on here from time to time of random goings on in our corner of the world. The only goings on of any importance in this entire state seems to be that we have landed Nick Saban as our new football coach. At my office today, I think we calculated his salary to be somewhere just north of $600 an hour, and that's based on an 80 hour week. Gee...I'm 5% of the way there, boy do I feel lucky, not that I'm bitter...I'm sure his job is 20 times more important. I hope the holidays were kind to everyone...I did get a great Christmas present that I quickly became addicted to. For anyone who has Sirius satellite radio, you understand that it is hard to ever go back to regular radio after listening to it...now I just need a second pair of ears so I can take in more of what's on it. Enough for now. The adorable 3 year old, Audrey, is calling me saying it's time to fix dinner. Bonsoir...

No comments: