Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hey Everybody!

I have knitted a lot this week, since it is still holiday vacation. I am NOT ready to go back to school. Blah. I have already finished my aunt's Christmas present. It is a 12 stitch wide scarf knit in garter stitch with Lion Boucle and size 17 needles. I have also finished 5 pairs of baby booties, one preemie hat, one child size hat, and four dishcloths. Man, have I been busy. I gave 21 partial skeins of yarn to Lindsey for a late CHristmas/Birthday gift. Very good for me. This is going to be very nice for the Knit Your Stash 2007. I had a birthday party today and got a $10 Wal-Mart gift card, a $20 Michaels gift card, a $20 Starbucks giftcard, $15 from my friend Maegan, and a really really cute pair of earrings. A very good birthday. We watched Over the Hedge and ate lots and lots of food. It was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! I will chat a little more tomorrow and I may have some pictures to share! ttyl.

Sarah

No comments: