Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Knit from Your Stash!

I have decided to join the knit from your stash knit a long type thing. You can find it here, http://wendyknits.net/stash2007.htm. It seems pretty cool. I have decided that for me, the yarn that does not count is going to be baby yarn to use for NICU and new babies. I actually have plans for the stuff I have in my stash, so I think this may work out. I have also decided to do this all year, instead of just nine months. I have knitted up three pairs of baby booties and gotten about five or six inches done of Pop Pop's hunting scarf. I can not work on it for to long at a time because the color orange actually hurts my eyes! Sigh. I will post tomorrow!

2 comments:

hakucho said...

Good idea to work on using up your stash. I have to do the same and concentrate on what I have (mainly so I can remember what I bought the yarn for). Although I'm always looking for a bargain, it probably would be hard not to buy any more yarn!

happy knitting in 2007 :)

Anonymous said...

Could I tag you with the 6 weird things about you meme? Read the rules and such at the "Last of '06" entry at my blog, Arachnera's Web. (www.arachnerasweb.blogspot.com)