Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Definition of Friendship Part 1


Ok well I have posted like 3 times already but okay.

Everyone has best friends right?
What is the defition of friend?
The webster's dictionary says that a friend is a human or animal who you trust and believe.

I don't think that is the best definition for friends and this is why.
Well I have the bestest best friends in the whole world.

The Boy

My best friend, my brother, my clown, my protector, and my shoulder to cry on is Patrick.
He is always there for me and always has been.
The inside jokes, the secrets, the hugs, the tears, the smiles, the laughs, the bad things, the good things, the break ups, the embarrassing things, and the special things.
We have shared it all.
I don't know how I could be who am I am today without him. He reminds me that it is okay to be your self and lets me feel it is okay to be my stupid self. LOL 8^)
He is my brother.
I can tell him anything, he is the brother I always wanted and he is a good one.
He is my clown.
When I cry...he is always the first person to rub my back and ask,
"What's a matter with Lindsey?" in his sweet joking voice.
He is always the one to poke my cheeks and act stupid just to put a smile on my face.
I always try to be stuborn and not smile but truly on the inside I am smiling. He is the only thing that makes me smile on my depressing days.
He is my protector.
He may be the first one to kick me when I am down or laugh at me when I am clumsy, but he is also the first one to help me up and yell at the person who hurt me. He is always the one who says,
"Well I am just going to have to boy shot that guy aren't I?" and makes me feel better. He makes me feel safe.
He is my shoulder to cry on.
Even a slight frown and he is worried I am sad. One tear shed he forces me to tell him what is on my mind and it always makes me feel better when I do tell him. He hates to see me upset and does all he can to make me feel better. A hug, holding me for a long time, acting stupid, or whatever it takes he does it.
Patrick has been my best friend since I was 3 and despite me moving I know he will always be my best friend.

He is my best friend out of all my friends girls and boys.
He is my missing half...............



To be continued......

Linny

No comments: