Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ello Priends!

phone conversation
Patrick: Yellow
Linny:Purple
Patrick:Fluffy Bunny Cakes
Linny:I love Zach
Patrick: Good for you
Linny: Good bye
Patrick: Good bye
end conversation

As you might tell I have had a very productive day. 8^)
Well besides the never ending head aches, fighting with Patrick, and being sleepy, I love school. Screw that let's sleep! But again tomorrow with temporary cafine smile plastered on my face, Starbucks in hand, and a new notebook to write down my stories I will make it through another one of these horrid days.

MMMMMMMM...........
I am at loss for words..........

Good morning sun.....
I am a bird wearing a brown polyester shirt.......
You want a coke maybe some fries the roast beef combos only $9.95....
It's okay you don't have to pay I've got all the change.....
Everybody knows it hurts to grow up........
And everybody does so we're to be back here...........

lalalala

Well I gots to goes......
Cya

Linny

~ your only as good as the coffee you drink ~


No comments: