Friday, February 02, 2007

Hey!

Hey all! It is Sarah! I have been knitting so much and using up so much yarn! I have been using the money I would have normally used buying yarn, to go towards books and magazines. Baby items and Christmas presents are the main things on my knitting list right now. I have seven gifts done and I am working on three. I have pictures of all of them, but we rearranged furniture and got new stuff from DaddyBill's house down at the beach, so I can't find the cord to hook up my camera.

I got a bunch of new stuff for my bedroom! It is all antique and so pretty! The new bed set is black and white people fabric. The dresser and other dresser and badside table along with the mirror were all my mother's grandmothers. I got these two huge bookshelves, that I only need the first two shelves to hold my books. And I have two! I put pictures and my calander and my books on one of the shelves. On the other one, I put my stuffed animals and my knitting books. There are still two empty shelves, so I want to buy wicker baskets with black febric on the inside to put my yarn in so I can get rid of the plastic thing it is all in now!

In my other knitting news, I have knitted so much! I have finished the two sets of dishcloths, two scarf, two eyepillows, and one purse for Christmas presents! Yea Me!!

Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i know this has nothin to do with your blog but anywayz.....wat did i do? yall act like im..........a lepor or however u spell it but w/e if i did somethin then plz tell me cuz i dont know wat i did u and linz barely talk to me anymore and i just want to know y see ya 2morrow

Arachnera said...

What is an "eyepillow"?