Monday, May 21, 2007

Pictures and Friends

Oh my gosh! School is almost over! I have three exams left and then I will be done. I am looking forward to summer, but I am also dreading the end of school. I will miss my friends so much! I can't imagine not seeing my friends every day! I am so used to seeing them. Lindsey and I are heading off to camp on June 3, but we will have my computer with me and we will post often. I know that we will be able to get some pictures so I may have some pictures them. Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures now!






The top one is me and Lindsey. The second one is me and Danielle. The third one is me and Shelby. The last one is the gang at lunch. The redhead is Patrick, the one who is laying down is Zach, and the last one is William.

I am not done with Judie Stories prayer shawl, but I have knit two. I made one for myself. I have been so stressed out lately. I have had exams and a ton of projects, plus all of the stupid end of the year crap that people have to deal with. I did get tapped into the National Junior Honors Society though. I knit myself a shawl out of white Homespun. I have been using the shawl pattern from the book Back On Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber. The second one that I knit is for Lindsey. She has been dealing with the same stress I have plus more because she is moving. I knit hers out of red Homespun. I am trying to use up most of my Homespun by making prayer shawls and shrugs.

Wednesday is my last day of school. Yay!

Sarah

No comments: