Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Am Making A Warshrag!!

I have caught the ballband craze! I am loving this pattern! I am making a set of dishclothes for a woman at my church who's aunt knits. She has made Mrs.Ann many knitted dishclothes but all of Mrs.Ann are sadly deceasing from use. She asked me to make her some so I am making a set of 4 ballband warshrags from the book Mason Dixon Knitting. The pattern is so fast! I already have it memorized. I am doing it in teal and cream and it is turning out great!!

You are going to think I am so weird. In my agenda book there is a little section for each week that says Weekly Goals and Priorities. For each week I have one or two Christmas listed that I plan on knitting that week! I am hoping that will get me through until Christmas. I decided that a cabled scarf would be faster to knit up than a hat, because I can do the scarf on size 10 or 11 needles while holding two strands of yarn together and make a thick warm scarf. So, that is what I am doing. I think for my teachers I will do a set of dishclothes each since they are fast. That can be my church knitting. I have so much cotton to buy! I can't wait!!

Bye for now!!

No comments: