Friday, September 01, 2006

Hey Ya'll!!!!

What up??? How are ya? I have gotten some crocheting done. I have decided to use a size J hook, and some little balls of yarn to make a cute little log cabin blanket for Fuggles. Speaking of Fuggles, is this not the cutest pic!! It's Eric, Audrey, and Fuggles at Animal Kingdom!! I luv it!!!

So far I have finished a bunch of Christmas presents. I have finished all of the kid presents, so now I am not to stressed out. I was just worried about not finishing the kid presents. All, I am saying is that Michael better say thank you, because that catterpillar was one of the most boring things I have ever worked on!!!!! I will post some pics of Christmas presents pretty soon!!

I am watching Cold Case Files. It is pretty good. I have learned that Without A Trace is pretty good. I like Detective Samantha Spade. She is pretty cool. The regular Law and Order is okay, too. I have learned to love Law and Order Criminal Intent. It is awesome. Oh, and congats to Mariska Hargitay on her Emmy!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooooooo mad at the Emmy people for Christopher Meloni not winning!!!!!!!! I was like, screaming at the t.v.

Bye for now. I'll post tomorrow!

No comments: