Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hey Everybody!!!

I am on the last dishcloth for my aunt!!! Hip hip hooray!! I can get 2 1/3 dishclothes out of one skein of Lily Sugar and Cream. That means I will have enough yarn to make another set for a lady at church.

Last night I had the worst nightmare! You know Audrey? Well, she is a major part. Now, listen.
I was in 4th period enrichment. I get a slip to check out. I gather all my stuff then go to the Welcome Center. My dad is there to take me to the hospital because Audrey was in a coma. I go and sit with her while Eric and Michelle go get something to eat. So I am sitting there telling her she has to wake up because Sarah needs her Audrey back and needs an Audrey hug. So, I am holding her hand when the song There's Holes In The Floor of Heaven starts playing. Suddenly she dies, while she is holding my hand. Next scene is at the funeral. I am sobbing. After the funeral I go to hug Eric and Michelle when Eric starts yelling at me! I run from the cemetery and hear the church bell ringing. Actually, it was my alarm.
Out of dream.

So, the dream started my day off nicely. Then my stomach hurt all day. It feels like when I mono in 5th grade. I did not have a good day.

That was the end of my day. I will have another pic of Audrey tomorrow. Hopefully no more continuations of that dream!!

No comments: