Saturday, September 02, 2006

Aunt's Christmas Present Going, Going, Going!!!!

I went to Michaels last night with Catherine and Nicole. I bought 4 skeins of Lily Sugar and Cream in Hot Blue, a pair of bamboo size 7 knitting needles, and a little one dollar journal with a beach chair on the front to have to write my knitting stuff in. I only spent twelve dollars, too!!!!!!!! I was so impressed. For my Aunt Monica, I am knitting 4 dishclothes, with the first intials of her family. My Uncle John, and cousins Michael and Clohe. I have finished Aunt Monica's M dishcloth and I am working on the J cloth. They are pretty cute!! I got the pattern from Knitting Knonsense. That is a great site!! I got the book Mason Dixon Knitting, I may have told you that, and I am going to knit a baby bib set for a teacher at my school. She is the home ec. teacher and knows how to knit, but I could knit something for her. I had her last year. I think I will knit the bibs in a cream color. They will be cute!!!

I was going through some old pics and found a cute one of me and Audrey at Easter. Isn't it cute!! She has grown so much since then! Her birthday is a little more than a month away. I am soo sad she is growing up!!

You are probably bored listening to me whine about her growing up. I don't really have anything else to talk about so I will go. Bye for today!!

No comments: